#23 on Breathitt County is one of the fastest guys I think I've ever seen.. he made every defender look like a snail.
Printable View
#23 on Breathitt County is one of the fastest guys I think I've ever seen.. he made every defender look like a snail.
I hope you are right, but I disagree
Finals..
Blacksburg 32 Graham 14
Castlewood 40 Holston 0
Chilhowie 52 Twin Springs 0
J. I. Burton 40 J. J. Kelly 8
Middlesboro 41 Lee High 7 (a couple more scoring chances for Lee, but couldn't get it in again..fumbled once at the five and stopped on 4th down at the 5 on another drive, somewhat like the PV game. They hung in there against a good Middlesboro team though, who had a preseason ranking of 7th in the state)
Richlands 48 Grundy 6
St. Paul 42 Ervinton 30
Va High 30 Abingdon 27
RC 12 Coeburn 8 Final
I bet that St.Paul/Ervinton game was good one.
That score shocks me, I just knew Coeburn would clip RC.
The Ervington score shocks me, someone must have gotten hurt
Figured Coeburn would take down Rye Cove.. especially with the way some of those backs ran against big ol' Gate City!
Sounds like it was a close game nevertheless.
Post deleted by Chubz
Post deleted by Sportsman
Dang.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Seems like any time I try to watch Highlights Tonight, they always mess SOMETHING up with the scores.. I think I'll begin favoring the LPD forum over Highlights Tonight, in fact.
Anymore all you get are jumbled up scores and laughable commentary.